Barista-Waiter / Republica Hotel
Republica Hotel is looking for a Barista to join its team.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks.
- Prepares and serves a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- At least 1+ year in the coffee service industry
- 2+ years in the customer service industry
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the CV and a photo to HR@noorhospitality.am mentioning the title of position in the subject line of message. Please mention in your letter that you have learned about this position from www.NoorHospitality.am. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.